Guardian offers a broad benefit product portfolio that includes coverage for medical, dental, vision, pharmacy, behavioral health, and other ancillary benefits like disability coverage, flexible spending care account, 401K retirement savings plan, as well as a generous PTO plan.
- Health, Vision, Dental: Comprehensive medical and prescription coverage along with dental and vision coverage is offered to all full-time employees and dependents. Guardian’s plan offers both in-network and out-of-network options for employees to choose from, and provides a company paid contribution to assist employee’s with rising healthcare costs.
- Flexible Spending Care Account (FSA): Employees are able to set aside a certain amount of money, pre-tax, from each paycheck to go into an account for reimbursement of medical expenses not covered by insurance.
- 401K: Guardian offers a 401(k) plan to all employees, age 21 or older, upon meeting the eligibility criteria. This plan is a savings/retirement plan designed to help employees plan for their retirement. Employee’s may elect to contribute from 1% to 100% of pay (or up to the annual maximum as defined by IRS guidelines) each pay period through pre-tax payroll deductions.
- Relocation Assistance: A benefit offered to employees who accept work assignments in new locations. Each assistance plan is developed based on the type of assistance necessary, however typically this benefit takes the form of assistance with moving costs, travel expenses, temporary lodging and home-buying/selling.
- Generous Paid Time Off: Guardian provides an all purpose time-off policy for eligible employees to use for vacation, holidays, illness or injury or personal business. The policy combines the traditional vacation, holidays, and sick leave plans into one flexible, paid time-off policy.