Job Type: Full Time
Location: Brentwood, TN
Experience: 6 - 10 years
Job Description: Guardian Healthcare Providers. Inc is searching for a creative, energetic, talented Nursing Recruiter to add to a growing Correctional Healthcare Staffing Team. Due to the high demand for supplemental nursing staff in correctional facilities across the country, GHP is expanding its services and need your assistance recruiting excellent healthcare providers for our AMAZING client’s short term and long term supplemental staffing needs.
Position: Nursing Recruiter
Status: Full -Time Employed
Pay: Salary Plus Bonus
Location: Based out of our corporate office in Brentwood, TN. Currently Work From Home.
Why you should consider joining Guardian’s “Team Corrections”:
• Competitive Salary
• Generous quarterly profit-sharing bonus structure (Productivity Based).
• Be part of a growing team where your voice and suggestions will be heard!
• Full Benefits Package (Health, Life, Dental, Vision, Bells, Whistles)
• Supportive management and team members!
• “Unlimited” PTO.
• We’re Awesome
What we are looking for from our next team member:
• Minimum of 7 years of Recruitment Experience. Preferably in healthcare. Even more preferably in Correctional Healthcare.
• Proficient in the full life cycle employment processes.
• Ability to work both independently with minimal supervision as well as be an All-Star “team player”.
• Excellent negotiation skills and ability to build relationships with internal/external employees and clients.
• Creative approaches to recruitment: Bring any new ideas you have been wanting to try to the table.
• Strong organizational skills
• Social Media experience a plus!
If this sounds like you, call or email Michael Shabal Branch Manager of Team Corrections. 615-598-5746 [email protected]
Or Apply Directly at www.guardianhealthcare.com
This position is responsible to help develop and carry out the designated processes for recruitment strategies using company toolkits and various other resources, systems and methods in order to fulfill division staffing contracts. Develop qualified and motivated talent pipelines, and referring talent to our clients’ open assignment needs, and/or facilitation of referrals.
Guardian Healthcare Providers Inc. is a trusted staffing solutions partner providing healthcare personnel to specialized facilities and organizations throughout the United States.
Guardian will reward the most dedicated and caring candidates a competitive rate and a warm, supportive team culture.
<< Return to Search Results