Speech Language Pathologist (SLP)
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Butner, NC
Experience: 1 - 3 years
Job Description: Guardian Healthcare Providers is currently seeking a fulltime Speech Language Pathologist to work up to 32 hours per week at the youth correctional facility in Butner, North Carolina. The remaining 8 hours will be split between two correctional facilities in Raleigh, North Carolina. If you are interested in trying something new and different within the therapy arena we have what you are looking for.
The ideal candidate shall administer articulation tests, language sampling procedures and dysfluency evaluation procedures, including but not limited to:
1. The Token Test
2. Illinois Test of Psychololinguistic Abilities
3. Detroit Test of Learning Aptitude
4. Goldman-Fristoe-Woodcock Auditory
5. Lindamood Auditory Conceptualization Test
6. Porch Index of Communicative Ability
7. The Neurosensory Center Comrehensive Examination for Aphasia
Our ideal candidate shall administer such screening instruments as necessary to identify a potential problem, including but not limited to:
1. Fluharty Language Screening
2. Stephens Oral Language Screening Test
3. Audiometric Screening(Hearing Screening)
All care provided by medical staff is conducted collaboratively with facility security.
Ideal candidates will possess a current and unrestricted North Carolina License, CPR certification from the American Red Cross or American Heart Association, Current TB or CXR.
If you are burnt out on long work days, large patient loads, or working short staffed, contact us immediately @
<< Return to Search Results